1) How many years have you been playing WHFB? Five.
2) What armies do you play? Skaven and Daemons.
3) What is your beverage of choice? Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon.
4) Who is your WHFB nemesis? Ragnar!!!
5) Favorite quote? "Fear is the mind killer, it is the little-death." that, or, "I'm a man, I'm a man... And so is Lola!".
6) What is the army that you least like to face? What else? Brettonians.
7) Favorite band of the 80s/90s/00s? The self-proclaimed Kings of Rock: RUN D.M.C.
8) What is your favorite place to eat on Moody St.? Dude, I'm from the South Shore, I'm lucky I can find my way to Waltham to begin with.
9) What army would you like to own next? Ogre Kingdoms.
10) Most notorious WHFB moment? Me vs. Juan Rios. Skaven vs. Dwarves. A single combat lasting 4 full turns. Over 50 dead rats, 2 dead Ironbreakers, me bringing in whole new units 3 full turns after it began so that I could keep a full rank bonus while having him in Front, Flank and Rear - including 35 Fear-causing clanrats - and I never did break that damn unit! Man I hate Ironbreakers...