1) How many years have you been playing WHFB? I've played for 8 years.
2) What armies do you play? I mostly play Orc & Goblin. I'm slowly (I mean SLOWLY) building and painting a Skaven hoard army. I occasionally play Bretonnians. I also have an out-of-date Lizardman army.
3) What is your beverage of choice? Coffee ... Beer ... Coffee ... Beer ...
4) Who is your WHFB nemesis? I don't play often enough to have a real nemesis. However, the people I would most like to beat in the future are Chris Hammond, Jim Wilson, Brian Kelly and Mike Marshall in no particular order.
5) Favorite quote? "I am NOT a crook!"
6) What is the army that you least like to face? I hate Dwarves.
7) Favorite band of the 80s/90s/00s? I claim this is age discrimination ! I have NO favorite bands of the 80s/90s/00s. Ask me about bands of the 60s or 70s.
8) What is your favorite place to eat on Moody St.? I like the Watch City Brewery.
9) What army would you like to own next? I would like to try either a Cult of Slaneesh or Cult of Ulric army.
10) Most notorious WHFB moment? I have some favorite moments and some moments I would rather forget.
One of the last type is the time that I was playing O&G against Chris
Hammond's Empire army. My savage boar boyz were going around some trees on
one of the flanks when they savagely charged some huntsmen in the woods. The
huntsmen either ran away or were ran down, but the boar boyz ended up on the
other side of the woods right smack in front of a hell blaster. The hell
blaster proceeded to blow away 7 of the boar boyz and the surviving hero ran
off the board. I still remember that. Ugly.
One of my favorite moments was when Douglas and I were playing Scott's O&G
army (5th edition) versus Douglas's Wood Elves. Scott had some night goblins
with fanatics surrounding a giant in the front. The older rules had a "Fly
High" rule which allowed you to fly a unit above the battle on one turn and
then land anywhere on board the next turn. We flew some hawkriders "high",
then landed in the middle of the night goblin units. The inevitable fanatics
whirled out towards the hawkriders missing them and on the next turn killed
his giant. The giant proceeded to fall on one of the goblin units destroying
it and panicing a couple of units nearby. Sweet !