1) How many years have you been playing WHFB? Good question. I believe its been over 8 maybe 9 years now. Time has been harsh to my memory. I know I was playing for almost 1 - 2 years before I introduced Hammond to the game.
2) What armies do you play? I enjoy playing Tzeentch, Dark Elves, Empire but I do own Lizardmen, High Elves, DOW and other odds and ends
3) What is your beverage of choice? Bass Ale
4) Who is your WHFB nemesis? Hmmm...nemesis? Individual person or army? If its an army, I can not tolerate Bretonians. Too...much heavy Cavalry....I have really never been able to get a charge on them unless "Dominion Spell" gets off or some other quirky thing. I do not have any nemesis WHFB players.
5) Favorite quote?
6) What is the army that you least like to face? Bretonians
7) Favorite band of the 80s/90s/00s?
90's : Bad Religion (I know that I listened to them in the 80's but I listened to them more in the 90's Twisted Evil
00's : so far...Linkin Park only new band since 00 that I have bought a CD and can listen to whole thing and make me look forward to buying next CD...PS and I dont like rap, country, regular radio sucks except for sports talk
8) What is your favorite place to eat on Moody St.? Hmmm... Moody St. ..dunno....personal favorite food joint is probably Pub 99 their buffalo wings are brilliant. Plus! They have 25oz. Bass Ales.
9) What army would you like to own next? I would not mind owning the new dwarves but I think I would be more happy re-tooling my DE to the modern models.
10) Most notorious WHFB moment? Define: notorious? Under the old rules I once caste Witch Flight across the table and launch a Ar.Black Horror almost at max range... down rank and file Empire Army.... to watch mass units including the General panic and run off the table turn one. Hmmm.... I think I recall he had maybe 2 block troop units and a wizard left. Under old rules if your general died your whole army had to test or bad things happened. Similar to what happens to undead when a vamp lord/leader dies but without the popping.